My ever changing wants list. Mostly crafty supplies, for the purpose of swapping, but a few other things might end up here too. If you have stuff I want, I love to trade (you can use the contact form at the bottom of the page if you’d like)! 🙂 I also have my Etsy want lists: Here and Here. (I know, they are 2 different lists. It depends on which Etsy account I’m signed into when I “like” items. I love a lot of Etsy items, so it’s way too much work to sign out of one account and into another and back when I just want to like an item. So, 2 lists it is. 🙂 One doesn’t have priority over the other).
– alcohol inks
– cool beads – glass, lampwork, handmade, unique, pretty, intricate, vintage, etc
– copic markers
– Dr Who things (especially the UK 50th anniversary stamps!)
– Faber Castell Gelatos
– fabric (quilting cotton – LOVE batiks, kawaii, tone on tone, bright rainbow colors, small prints. Not so much into disney and similar cartoons)
– Fiskars paper cutter blades (like this)
– felting needles/felting tool (the one that has a few needles in one handle)
– glimmer mists
– hand painted/handmade, interesting, or fancy papers
– letter opener (pretty, unusual, hand embellished, whatever, as long as its awesome and functional)
– little spray bottles
– manila tags (any size, the more the better. I’d love to have a good stash to alter!)
– masks/stencils for painting (ie – cool plastic doilies, stencils, etc) Like Heidiswapp.com!
– mica sheets
– mini/art quilts I can hang on the wall.
– mosaic tiles in pinks. Tiles can be stained glass, ceramic, broken plates (flat backed only), etc
– nail polish! I love quality nail polish. OPI is my fave, also love brands like Zoya and NFu, I’m not big on the textured, crackle, and huge glitters.
– one inch square punch
– pretty paper napkins (patterns, pictures, etc)
– Ray Bradbury paperbacks. I loved Farenheit 451, and it’s so far the only RB book I’ve read. I’d love more!
– rubber/acrylic stamps (especially textures/patterns, faces, vintage look, maybe even hand carved)
– Sakura Gel pens, always in need of White Souffle and Black Glaze
– Shiva Paintstiks (I have some, like primaries and blackand white, looking for other colors)
– Stickles (don’t have to be brand name), msg me to see what ones I need
– tim holtz stuff, especially things to alter like the little glass shapes, etc.
– vintage things. Little watch boxes & crystals, real labels, interesting ephemera, etc
– washi tape, deco tape, cool packing tape (I do a lot of shipping, and like to snaz up my packages!)
– wax seal stamps and sticks. I like interesting ones, like bees and crowns, or even my initials, J or D
– wool fabric for rug hooking (mainly colors; I have a ton of black, grey, and browns.)
– wool roving
– a yarn bowl